Learn to Tell Stories Like Jesus
Our next stateside story telling training is scheduled and we’d love for you to join us AND help us spread the word. It’s a truly incredible training and I love that we are now offering it here in the USA. Every time we lead the Bridges training, we see deep paradigm shifts and people walk away with a renewed love for scripture stories and a confidence to implement this strategy immediately with simple yet powerful tools!
WHAT: TELL – Bridges to Oral Cultures
WHEN: February 22-25, 2023
WHERE: Joplin, Missouri
PRICE: $295 / person
Who is this Training for?
Do you know of anyone who would benefit from this training? Please share this info with them. Here’s who we’re looking for:
• Refugee & immigrant leaders from oral cultures
• Missions sending organizations
• Refugee ministries
• Missionaries & cross culture workers
• Church ministry leaders
• Anyone who wants to learn how to share their faith naturally and disciple others like Jesus!
What will You get from the Training?
• Better understand the hearts and minds of oral learners
• Learn the value of the mother tongue and contextual language
• Explore how Jesus taught through stories
• Acquire reproducible storytelling & memorizing techniques
• Memorize stories from the Bible (even if this isn’t a strong suit!)
• Learn to draw your listeners into the story
• Envision a relational process of church planting, from beginning relationships to shaping leaders
• Create cultural Scripture songs and contextual drama
Please pray about this opportunity to learn the SIU Scripture Storytelling approach. It is a great way to engage God’s Word, learn how to interact with others through God’s stories, and to have fun while adding to your ministry “toolkit”.
If you feel led to leave a response and comment here, please do so by replying and posting in this blog. We welcome your comments and interactions within a community of those seeking to further advance the Kingdom of God.