Here’s your chance! It’s available to you NOW!
We’re partnered with TRAIN INTERNATIONAL – Who helps train Missionaries for the Field – “Going prepared and staying effective”. Understanding oral cultures and skillfully engaging them dramatically increases the effectiveness of field workers.
We call it TELL … as in “TELL the Story”
Here’s a short Video from our last training, featuring participants sharing how impactful it was.
WHAT: Cross Cultural Discipleship Training
WHEN: Thurs Feb 22 – Sat 24, 2024
WHERE: Joplin, MO
COST: $295/person $525/couple
I’m Not Working Cross-Culturally, Should I Still Go?
- Absolutely! This has limitless applications here in the states. God has a lot to teach the Church here through what he’s doing around the World:
- You’ll realize that there are many “Oral-Preference Learners” here in the USA – many of whom are in your churches!
- You’ll learn how to talk about your faith in a natural way. Build Confidence!
- You’ll learn/unlearn from the MASTER Teacher – Jesus!
- You’ll learn how to know God’s Word by Heart & How to engage people around you naturally & effectively.
- You’ll learn how to apply this understanding & skill in EVERY step in the Discipleship Journey: Evangelism, Discipleship, Church Planting & Raising up new Leaders.
- You’ll learn how to recognize “Needs & Issues” and how to find what you need in Scripture – instead of hopping from one discipleship curriculum to another.
Who Will Benefit?
SENDING ORGANIZATIONS & CHURCHES
INNER CITY MINISTRIES
YOUTH & CHILDREN PASTORS
BIBLE STUDY LEADERS
PARENTS & GRANDPARENTS
ANY FOLLOWER OF JESUS!!!
Testimonials from TELL 2023 Training Participants
“This will forever change the way I interact & meditate with scripture. I’ve seen things I’ve never seen before.”
“I’m ready for this training to be over so I can get back and START USING IT!”
“The concepts and skills taught will help me in discipling others, not only oral learners. Powerful paradigm shift for me.”
“When we were experiencing Oral Bible Church during the training it was so powerful and I found myself asking, “Why isn’t church like this all the time?” It was so impactful and we could easily see how God’s Story was being transferred to everyone in the room.”
“Our Organization’s training model is to train nationals to reach the unreached. We have training centers around the world. As we train leaders, they go out and will send back new leaders to be trained at the centers. Up until now they have always had to have some degree of literacy, which severely limits who we can train. But the morning of the last day of the training I woke up and I just saw all these faces from the farthest reaches all coming in saying “We can come now!” There are no more barriers to who can be trained!”
Please pray about attending this training opportunity. The TELL Bridges training would be a great addition to your ministry toolkit, providing you with tools of engaging people with God’s word through oral practices that effectively speak to the heart. As a bonus, you will have fun doing it!
If you feel led to leave a response and comment here, please do so by replying and posting in this blog. We welcome your comments and interactions within a community of those seeking to further advance the Kingdom of God.